Data Protection Policy
London Diving Services Ltd is dedicated to keep connected in all the right ways as both our clients and subcontractors are at the core of our business. As a marine services provider, maintaining and building our network is the key to us doing the best job possible.
This policy outlines the way LDS collects and uses information acquired from you, in a way that is consistent with our responsibilities and your rights under the relevant privacy laws.
Data Processing & Collection
Due to the nature of our business, we collect and store some personal information such as CVs and training certifications with the sole purpose of providing professional diving and marine engineering services to our clients.
Candidate and Client Rights
- You have the right to request from us access to your own personal information at any time.
- Additionally, you have the right to request:
- That inaccurate information we hold about you is updated and/or corrected.
- That information about you is deleted accordingly in situations where it is not legally required and preferably removed.
- That we do not use your personal information for purposes you do not wish for us to use it.
- Any such requests should be made to;
If you wish to be removed from our database, please request this to: email@example.com In doing so, we will no longer notify you of future vacancies that we feel you might be suitable for. If we receive no reply, we will continue to hold your details and assume we can contact you about future vacancies.
Let’s keep connected in the right way.